Re: Lilypond API

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond API
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:11:12 -0700

Search the mailist; a way of running lilypond as a server and
avoiding re-loading guile every time has been posted at least
twice.

I'm not aware of any API, nor any serious effort to write one.
This could be a nice addition, though, so I would encourage your
company to assign a developer to work on this and contribute GPL'd
patches so that everybody can benefit.

Cheers,
- Graham