Re: guile sandbox without guile

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: guile sandbox without guile
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Mark, do you want to make a patch for the changes
> to LM B which you want to see, or shall I extract
> some changes from your note and the various comments?
> If you do it, I think we should document both of
> these methods for Windows (or three, if we mention
> git bash).

You know, I don't what's come over me recently. I've
been doing so much LilyPonding. I have so many different
lily-projects going on at the same time, I don't know
how I'll get all of them done! I'll get around to this
eventually, of course, but if you're in the mood to
offer, I'm in the mood to accept! Should be pretty easy,
I think the devcom was pretty clear this time.

I'll try to help out however I can.
- Mark