Re: GDP question about piano templates & dynamics

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: GDP question about piano templates & dynamics
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:55:20 -0600

Well, at least that explains what the New_fingering_engraver is!

As long as the engraver is under construction, is it easy to make the
skyline 'disappear' between dynamic marks so that it behaves more like
the figured bass engraver (see image)? Currently the entire row of
dynamic marks are shifted vertically to avoid a collision that can't
happen.

Andrew