Re: fret diagram comments

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: fret diagram comments
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:11:22 +0200

a few nits; please apply after fixing those (maybe in a separate commit).

- sans-serif-stencil. is this a markup function? If yes, put in
define-markup.scm

-          (finger-yoffset (- (* size 0.5)))

-> (* -0.5 size)

+  "  Put together a fret-list in the format desired by parse-string "

drop space around doc string. All doc strings should start with capital.