Re: Turkish Music accidentals

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Turkish Music accidentals
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:06:51 +0100

2008/6/17 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:

> Output files depend on .ly files, .snippet-list files,
> lilypond-snipets.tely and -intro.itely files.  If the modification time
> of any of this file is updated (with real changes or with touch),
> lilypond-book, makeinfo and texi2pdf are called again to rebuild SL.
>
> However, manuals (LM NR AU) don't depend on input/lsr/*.ly, so if you
> want to rebuild them after LSR snippets have changed, you must trigger
> rebuild by touching e.g. .itely files.

Cheers for the clarification, John.

It turns out that the problem was unrelated to any rebuild issues; I
did a quick grep on the texidoc string, and found out that there's one
in makam-init.ly which is overriding the revised text in makam.ly.
Until I made this discovery, I was starting to think there was some
strange voodoo going on with the file. :)

Regards,
Neil