Pushing to my repo.or.cz repository

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Pushing to my repo.or.cz repository
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:58:10 -0600

Well, thanks to Reinhold and Patrick I was able to get my lilypond/csorensen
repository working.  I was also able to rebase my changes against
lilypond/master, fix up the spacing problems I have, and get the git-diff down
to where it should be.

I have tested the revised fret-diagrams code against 2.11.48 (but with my local
scm/ directory) and everything works.

Now it's time to push it back to my fork at repo.or.cz and invite Han-Wen to
cherry-pick it.

So that I don't mess things up, could you give me a recommended git command to
do this?

Thanks,

Carl