Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 22:13:13 +0200

On 2008/06/07 19:13 +0300, Till Rettig wrote:
> Ah, sorry; I really cannot effort much time at the moment. I'll be
> back maybe after 20th of June or then only in July. I will be able to
> do ordering and translation work (and GDP) before August, so it should
> make it into the stable version.

Never mind about when 2.12 comes out for translations, it will be
possible to translate docs in one of the stable and master branch and
cherry-pick changes into the other branch.

>  But I suggest I will take over the left part of this rearranging work
> in July, so you can freely start with the file you like. I guess
> anyway that translation for this chapter won't start before August,
> and there will be enough translation work to do for NR1 and the LM.

Good points, but I have forgotten a more urgent issue: all @lsr and
@lsrdir links in HTML docs are broken, I only had time to fix those in
French docs.  Could you please fix them (replace them with appropriate
@rlsr in @seealso section) in German docs as your next contribution to
LilyPond?

Cheers,
John