Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 19:13:07 +0300

Ah, sorry; I really cannot effort much time at the moment. I'll be back maybe after 20th of June or then only in July. I will be able to do ordering and translation work (and GDP) before August, so it should make it into the stable version. But I suggest I will take over the left part of this rearranging work in July, so you can freely start with the file you like. I guess anyway that translation for this chapter won't start before August, and there will be enough translation work to do for NR1 and the LM.

Greetings
Till