Re: Oh god, sorry another question about the gub build

From: Mark
Subject: Re: Oh god, sorry another question about the gub build
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:51:50 +0000 (UTC)

> > Thanks again for your all your help Hans, it's really appreciated.
> >
> (my name is Han-Wen)

Han-Wen, I’m so sorry. Somehow I got it into my head that your name was Hans,
hope you didn’t take too much offence (I imagine you were probably like “So
I’m spending time helping this guy out and he can’t even get my name right,
sod him!”).

Please feel free to get revenge and call me any name other than my own :)
Martin, Maureen, Francis, anything,  they’re all fine with me.

Cheers
Mark – Martika – Mary – Brian (delete as appropriate) :)