Re: texi2html status

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: texi2html status
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 16:44:31 +0200

On 2008/05/31, I wrote:
> OK, so I'm going to start the makefile brain-surgery so we have 3 WWW
> stages, I'll push to dev/texi2html when it works.

Done.  As positive side effects, it's now possible to build docs only in
PDF and Info (by issuing 'make web-1'), and the strange make loop which
sometimes happen when cleaning Documentation/user with out=www seems to
have disappeared.  I've not checked the output carefully, but texi2html
prints lots of errors and warnings.

You may want to add commands for generating node trees information at
the end of local-WWW-1 step in input/lsr/GNUmakefile,
Documentation/user/GNUmakefile and make/doclang-*.make.

Cheers,
John