Re: Program usage

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Program usage
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:11:55 -0700

Till Rettig wrote:

John Mandereau wrote:
I seems that running.itely has not been revised for ages, so it contains
somewhat outdated info.  If you feel comfortable with updating this
section in the English docs, please do it first, then go on translating
this file; otherwise, it may be more productive to give up translating
Yep, I saw this in webgit and thought: that's an option, too... :-) This seems to be much more of use to everybody. And so they might make it into 2.12

Sorry to come in late. I saw your comments about updating the lilypond error/warning messages in another email; I would definitely recommend working on those things before continuing with the un-GDP'd docs.

Cheers,
- Graham