Program usage

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Program usage
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:06:53 +0300

Hi,

while translating the running.itely I stumbled on the section 3.2.1 -- invoking lilypond. Why are there .tex files and why should files with different \scores get output to numbered files? I have not yet heard about this, couldn't we tell it in a way, that I know what to translate? To me it seems there should be at least somthing like: depending on the option you choose... And the most normal is still pdf, I would guess, or then ps as the first step. But is there really a .tex file in between?

Greetings
Till