Re: regression tests

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: regression tests
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:30:04 +0200

This discussion is getting more and more confused.
The current program reference does indeed list the
default values of all properties that are set by default,
for every separate grob.

As far as I can see, the bottom line is the following issues:
- These default values are printed as basic Scheme values,
 i.e. not using shorthands like #UP, #DOWN, ...

- The list for each grob only includes the properties that
 are set by default. To see an exhaustive list of all available
 properties, you have to browse through all "interfaces".
 This is of course easy to change in the Program reference
 and we used to have the full list a long time ago, but I'm
 not sure if it's desirable. Perhaps the current HTML page
 per grob could include a link to another page that contains
 the full list of properties.

  /Mats