Tags in LSR

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Tags in LSR
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 03:13:53 -0700

Hi folks,

Apparently adding tags to LSR is much, much easier than I thought it would be. While Sebastiano is adding tags, is there anything special he should do about tags?

I've asked that snippets be placed in directories like our current system; that way, there's no loss of functionality. Some people have talked about dynamic HTML + javascript + magic wands in the lilypond html docs to do tag-searching stuff for offline doc browsing: do you have any requests for Sebastiano?

To refresh your memory, the current interface between LSR and git is the tarball here:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/download/
plus the script in git:  buildscripts/makelsr.py

Cheers,
- Graham