Re: skyline vs. y-aligned-side

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: skyline vs. y-aligned-side
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:20:53 +0100

Joe Neeman escreveu:
> I think it's just in my local copy so far (I haven't pushed for a while
> because I was having a very strange problem with "make web") but I'm not
> at my computer so I can't check. By the way, I accidentally did this
> particular commit without a commit message. Is there a way to fix that?

if it's the topmost one, you can do

 git reset HEAD^

and redo the commit, otherwise I'm not sure what the easiest solution
is. Probably applying the changeset to a fresh branch, with patch,
doing the commit, and merging the rest of the branch in.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com