Re: very good concept but...

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: very good concept but...
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:05:17 +0100

IMHO a Sibelius rendering would also be important, because as I know it more closely follows European engraving traditions, and it has already become another standard notation software.

Bert

Han-Wen Nienhuys írta:
Tõnis Kaumann escreveu:
A few remarks:

1) LilyPond site still refers to Finale 2003, which is already outdated. There
have been Finale 2004, 2005, 2006 and the current version is 2007. So you might
want to update your site and rewrite sections referring to "other" software.

I would welcome a Finale 2007 rendering of this piece, but noone has been able
give me one. IIRC, even the latest version puts the single-bar measure at the
end.