Re: Old versions support

From: Sebastien Morin
Subject: Re: Old versions support
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:27:36 +0400

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

> I looked up the headers at mutopia, and it said the piece was set
> with LilyPond 1.3.94 (which may be a problem because of the
> development, not stable, release).
>
> I put a proper version string in the file, and ran convert.ly.  I
> got this output:

So did I.

> Not smart enough to convert new \textscript markup text

I have the same error message.

Yet, the conversion seems to be completed with no further error.
Then I compile the converted file and I get :

gymnopedie_2.ly:47:17: Erreur: syntax error, unexpected RESTNAME,
expecting DRUM_PITCH or NOTENAME_PITCH or '>'
                <
                 s "Lent et triste" "Large" R2.>2.^\textscript | R2. |
gymnopedie_2.ly:47:47: Erreur: syntax error, unexpected '>'
                <s "Lent et triste" "Large" R2.
                                               >2.^\textscript | R2. |
gymnopedie_2.ly:47:51: Erreur: chaîne d'échappement inconnue: «
\textscript »
                <s "Lent et triste" "Large" R2.>2.^
                                                   \textscript | R2. |
Erreur: errors found, ignoring music expression
gymnopedie_2.ly: 0: AVERTISSEMENT: old relative compatibility not used
Erreur: failed files: "gymnopedie_2.ly"