Re: Documentation for stanza numbers /Sietse

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Documentation for stanza numbers /Sietse
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:11:21 -0800

Sietse Brouwer wrote:
Another question: where (if at all) can I find the latest version of
the manual, i.e. one which incorporates the changes you just made?

When 2.11.13 comes out. If you have the source code, you could build the docs yourself; this doesn't require as much work as it does to compile lilypond. If you're on OSX or linux, you should be able to do this fairly easily. Ask me for details if you want.

If there are many people working on the docs and they can't compile the docs themselves (say, they use windows and don't do any programming or cygwin/unix stuff), then I sometimes make my latest doc builds available to them. The last time this happened was last June, though.

Cheers,
- Graham