Re: Ehy fonts?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Ehy fonts?
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 05:53:45 +0100 (CET)

> Well.  Tried to produce 1200 dpi version. (by setting zoom-level to
> 1667% in acroread).

What about giving a helping hand?  Converting the glyphs for ancient
music into something which provides good results with mf2pt1 isn't
rocket science.  It's rather a boring job because you have to replace
elegant MetaFont strokes with outlines.

I've hesitated to do it by myself because Jürgen promised to work on
this too.  However, he seems to have no time currently.  Additionally,
I think that some glyph shapes could be improved, but I have
absolutely no `feeling' for ancient music glyphs.

    Werner