Re: Lilypond font design

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Lilypond font design
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:48:47 -0500

    Till> Couldn't they be converted to otf and then used easyly via the system
    Till> installation for fonts or then included into lily as a
    Till> choice. Actually how did Laura Conrad use her "Fraktur" fonts in
    Till> LilyPond?

I didn't.  They're in LaTeX, and the lilypond is processed by
lilypond-book.  The exact way I did this doesn't work on anything
since lilypond 2.4 or so.  So if I want to go on having titles in
exotic fonts, I have to either figure out how to tell lilypond to use
them, or how to tell lilypond-book to do its own titles and not use
the ones in the lilypond file.  So far, I've cheated and just edited
the header in the lilypond file to not include the titles I wanted
lilypond-book to handle, but that's not the right answer.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139