Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

From: Daniel Tonda Castillo
Subject: Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:48:21 -0600

John Mandereau escribió:
Daniel Tonda wrote:
I changed the committish ids for files showing a bad committish when doing:

make LANG=es check-translation

Looks good. Your next work on lilypond.org is certainly the translation
update: "make LANG=es check-translation" shows a 1200 lines diff!
¿What do you mean by translation update?

I've also removed the dirty page
es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html
So whatever is done to this page is of no consequence from now on?

It might become an untracked file when you pull; in this case, just rm
it. If it's still in your repository after that, rm it and do "commit
-a".

Ok, doing the pull.
Before translating the tutorial, LilyPond's es.po should be revised too.
I did some revising of es.po also, are there any special
considerations for es.po?

I was talking about _LilyPond_'s es.po, not _lilypond.org_'s one. You
can check out Git LilyPond sources to get it.

¿Oh, you mean the one from the program?
¿Is that also in git?
I attach the diffs, for the bad committish and es.po.

Thanks, applied.

Cheers

--
Nada mas difícil, pero nada mas precioso que el saber decidirse. -- Napoleón Bonaparte. (1769-1821) Emperador francés.