Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 01:00:50 +0100

Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I changed the committish ids for files showing a bad committish when doing:
>
> make LANG=es check-translation

Looks good. Your next work on lilypond.org is certainly the translation
update: "make LANG=es check-translation" shows a 1200 lines diff!

> > I've also removed the dirty page
> > es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html
>
> So whatever is done to this page is of no consequence from now on?

It might become an untracked file when you pull; in this case, just rm
it. If it's still in your repository after that, rm it and do "commit
-a".

> > Before translating the tutorial, LilyPond's es.po should be revised too.
>
> I did some revising of es.po also, are there any special
> considerations for es.po?

I was talking about _LilyPond_'s es.po, not _lilypond.org_'s one. You
can check out Git LilyPond sources to get it.

> I attach the diffs, for the bad committish and es.po.

Thanks, applied.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>