Re: point-and-click.itely

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: point-and-click.itely
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:11:06 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
headers to .(i)tely files of the user manual, in order to make
translation checks, and I just saw that point-and-click.itely seems to
be stalled: it isn't included in lilypond.tely, and there is already a
"Point and click" node in running.itely. What should we do with this
file?

Ah, it should be deleted. I'll let you do that since you know git better than I do. :)

Cheers,
- Graham