point-and-click.itely

From: John Mandereau
Subject: point-and-click.itely
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:59:05 +0100

Hi Graham,

I'm currently adding

"""
@ignore
    Translation of GIT committish: FILL-IN-HEAD-COMMITTISH

    When revising a translation, copy the HEAD committish of the
    version that you are working on.  See TRANSLATION for details.
@end ignore
"""

headers to .(i)tely files of the user manual, in order to make
translation checks, and I just saw that point-and-click.itely seems to
be stalled: it isn't included in lilypond.tely, and there is already a
"Point and click" node in running.itely. What should we do with this
file?

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>