patch for midi.scm applied to 2.6.1

From: Stephen
Subject: patch for midi.scm applied to 2.6.1
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:50:11 -0500

Yeah!

I was just about to try one more time to get it right by using Lite Edit 1.1 to remove the Windows line endings before invoking diff -u rather than add the line endings to the existing source and ask someone to remove the line endings from the patch as a final touch in learning how to do this thing right when I decided that of course I need to apply the patch to a newer version of Lilypond, checked Lilypond 2.6.1 and realized it had already been applied.

Thanks.

Stephen