Re: Auto-beam in 2.6

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Auto-beam in 2.6
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:30:00 -0500

The confusing question is whether auto-beam.scm really overrides a default
behavior or sets the initial defaults. I suppose given that the file
overrides a default behavior for non-standard time signatures like 5/4 that
it does not cover, it really is a series of overrides.

The main thing is that I would like to create my own custom overrides for
signatures like 5/4, but I don't understand it well enough. The convenience
of not having to manually beam every last note in a piece is worth the
effort.

NOTE: this has been stuck in my outbox for nearly two weeks.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>