Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2673 in lilypond: Volta improvements

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2673 in lilypond: Volta improvements
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:22:44 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment #26 on issue 2673 by address@hidden: Volta improvements

Put on countdown to 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT. Since I fail to see either documented functionality nor regression tests, there does not appear to be a user-visible improvement in this part of the patch series. Consequently I will likely back this out from the 2.16 branch as there is no user-accessible gain offsetting the potential for problems, and nothing that could make sure that the patch even works for what it claims (and the claims are none too clear for this particular patch of the series, anyway).