Re: Recommendations of LMS

From: Jonathan Sandoval
Subject: Re: Recommendations of LMS
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 08:58:28 -0500

Thanks everyone for your kind suggestions.

Techela-emacs seems really interesting as an emacs user myself, but I
cannot expect the other teachers to learn emacs to use it.

I've been testing your recommendations locally, and right now, I'm
between Moodle and Canvas. I'll make some other tests (like integration
with Jitsi Meet and BigBlueButton) before making my choices.