re: Remote communication LP wiki page

From: LM
Subject: re: Remote communication LP wiki page
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 13:35:22 -0400

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 Greg wrote:
> If you follow the LibrePlanet wiki closely, you probably will have
> noticed the FSF tech team hacking away on an article documenting free
> tools that can be used for remote communication -- both their
> advantages and their flaws.

This is great.

What I'd really like to see added to the page is information on what
minimal requirements (operating systems, browsers versions, etc.) are
needed to run the software to access/support these various methods.

Regarding the mention of e-mail, don't know if it pays to mention the
old no MIME FAQ ( http://cypherpunks.faithweb.com/nomime.html ), but I
typically recommend it to people for accessibility and security
reasons.