Re: Remote communication LP wiki page

From: LM
Subject: Re: Remote communication LP wiki page
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:57:01 -0400

Put together a better list for FLOSS Learning Management Systems and
related Internet based educational tools:
https://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org/14124.html

Some of the applications listed could be helpful additions to the
remote communication wiki page.

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 1:53 PM LM <lmemsm@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a copy of the Schoolforge database.  If it helps any, for the
> LMS section, here's what Schoolforge had listed for FLOSS LMS software
> (beyond what's already at the LibrePlanet site):

Also put together my list of FLOSS 3D printing and CAD software:
https://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org/13927.html
3D printing seems pretty useful for manufacturing needed parts at this
point in time.

Will update my Open Education Resources (OER) list as well.