Re: Communication around Covid-19

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Communication around Covid-19
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:32:47 -0500

Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 05 2020, Michael Mauger via libreplanet-discuss
> <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> wrote:
>
>> I want to encourage some official communication about how the
>> conference is making allowances to handle the current virus
>> outbreak. While we may do nothing specific (not my preferred
>> position) we should at least acknowledge the questions that
>> attendees may be asking.
>
> The FSF is currently preparing this kind of statement, which we hope
> to get out in the next day or so.
>
> -g

Note, that statement has gone out as an email and a blog post here
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/update-on-covid-19-and-libreplanet-2020

I'm really looking forward to the conf.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF