Re: [libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software contributions made by organizations
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 02:37:38 -0500

it's up! http://sourcecontribute.com/
I have a few posts scheduled to be published later today and I created a Twitter account and Facebook account to promote this. I'm going to put up the email template that I created earlier and some information for decision makers to use to figure out how to contribute to free software projects.

Next step is most definitely creating an identi.ca account. I'm trying to minimize linking to proprietary companies as much as possible and only using links as a reward for ridiculously good contributions. Not sure if that makes sense but at the moment it doesn't matter till I get more posts and submissions about how other organizations are contributing to free software.

Again, if you or anyone else you know is part of a company or organization that has contributed to free software, let me know so I can write a blog post about them!

Thanks,
Rudolf Olah

-Rudolf O.