Re: [libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software

From: Steven Hamilton
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software contributions made by organizations
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:04:14 +1000

>> Also, if you or anyone else you know is part of a company or organization
>> that has contributed to free software, let me know so I can write a blog
>> post about them! I'll post a link when there's some content up.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -rudolf olah

The company I work for (a bank) uses a lot of open source. I intend to
canvas engineers and developers to gauge how much contributing they've
been doing. I know some niche engineering technologies have been patched
by us (OpenSSO) but the mainstream java  and OS technologies have
probably been taken with little contribution back. We'll see.