Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Michael Mehrazar
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:36:38 -0400

I believe the question can be boiled down to this: Is there a software
equivalent to Creative Commons Attribution + Noncommercial + ShareAlike
license?

I am not aware of any such license. However, I think that although such
a license would not be considered "free" under FSF's definition, I do
feel that it would be improper to call software released under such a
license "proprietary" or "closed source". It's somewhat in between.