Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Electronic Voting Software / hardware?

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Electronic Voting Software / hardware?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:16:11 +0100

Dear Art

I found this http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Sede by searching for "voting" in the FSF directory.
There may be some related links there too.
I'm not sure it matches your requirements exactly, but it may be a good start.
It might be worthwhile thinking about writing something especially for your purpose - if you went that way, hopefully you'd be able to find a hacker or too here or elsewhere (maybe local) who'd be interested.

Cheers,
Ramana