libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Status and goals

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Status and goals
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 00:54:24 +0000

On 2020-12-25 21:42 +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
>    For LibreDWG the next would be packages for Redhat and Debian. But this
>    would be solved automatically when one of the big CAD packages demand it.
>    rpm specs are done and tested.

I did most of the debian packaging work back in 2011
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=595191 but never got
round to uploading, partly for the reason above (that it was not
actually used by any other packages).

I've just updated to 0.11, which builds OK with a minor patch, and
passes 177 tests, although the xmlsuite test fails for some reason
I've not yet understood (I'll start a separate thread about debian
packaging issues)

Uploading libreDWG to debian would be straightforward, and this thread
reminds me that maybe now is the time.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/