libredwg

Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 08:43:49 -0300

Oh, very nice Duncan, thank you!

2013/8/8 Duncan Lithgow <address@hidden>

I suggest we do all serious testing using AutoCAD - it is the benchmark and de-facto author of the DWG format.

I have access at work to recent versions of AutoCAD and will happily provide DWG files for testing. The files I make will always be found here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/183092/LibreDWG_example_files_20101231.zip

Just let me know if you need different or more complex files.

Cheers, Duncan

--
Sendt fra min vanilla Android mobil