Re: [Libreboot] [gnu-prog-discuss] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymor

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] [gnu-prog-discuss] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 14:41:10 -0400

  > A summary of the negative things that
  > were written about the transgender former employee could shed some light
  > on the true reasons she was fired.

It would sure be convenient, but we can't say anything about the
reasons, not even in a vague way, because that would be public
criticism.

I say "we" meaning the FSF, but I don't know the full details myself.
I've delegated FSF personnel management to someone who does it better
than I could.

  > Now, about Libreboot leaving GNU soon after joining the project. I'm
  > truly sorry the maintainer decided this,

What will happen to the relationship between GNU and Libreboot is
still unresolved as far as the GNU Project is concerned.  This is
something to be discussed privately and patiently.

--
Dr Richard Stallman