[Libreboot] Which flashrom version for Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L

From: ollonois
Subject: [Libreboot] Which flashrom version for Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 07:27:31 +0200

   Hello,
   i bought me a GA-G41M-ES2L board to build a completely free desktop.
   As mentioned I built the ROM from the latest SVN and also did the
   ./build module flashrom which build a v0.9.9 Version of flashrom.
   In the description for installing libreboot on the GA-G41M-ES2L is
   mentioned that it is needed to get the latest svn version of flashrom
   to support the board.
   So I looked in their svn and the latest verson is 0.9.9 from march. No
   newer source in their svn.
   A flashrom -L does not list the GA-G41M-ES2L as supported.
   Does is work anyway with this version? Just want to ask before I flash
   an maybe break my board.
   Also I want to aks if there is no vesa version of the libreboot ROM for
   tis board.
   regards
   Chris