[Libreboot] Libreboot does not boot from USB on Macbook2,1

From: nicolasmaia
Subject: [Libreboot] Libreboot does not boot from USB on Macbook2,1
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:56:09 +0000 (UTC)

I'm getting the classic spam text "--MORE--Unknown key 0xff detected"  upon trying to boot from a USB device (either USB stick or an external HDD). Is there something I can do about it?

I spoke to two other libreboot + mb2,1 users who were not able to reproduce this bug. They sometimes get "--MORE--Unknown key 0xff detected", but under different circumstances.

My libreboot version is the latest binary release (20150518).

Any ideas?

Nicolas Maia
--
Enviado seguramente pelo Tutanota. Torne sua caixa de correio criptografada hoje mesmo! https://tutanota.com