[Libreboot] X200 SeaBIOS

From: Dakota
Subject: [Libreboot] X200 SeaBIOS
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:56:38 +0000

Is there any .config that can get graphics working with SeaBIOS, so I
can boot *BSD, plan9/9front, MINIX3 etc.? Any configuration I've tried
doesn't work, as SeaBIOS framebuffer isn't supported without the
proprietary VGA blobs, but I've read about text-mode and nothing has
showed up on my screen trying to get that working either. Currently I am
just using the default grub2 payload (be it with write-protect enabled).