libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup

From: paukoen
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 00:05:16 -0400

Hello,

I merged the texinfo files in the docs into one file and fixed cross-references
etc. I'm unsure if this is still on the to do list, given that libreboot is in
GNU, but if it would be helpful I will send a diff or the file. I am new to
this so I apologize for any faux pas.

Note that this does not include the changes made to the docs in the last few
days, and I haven't had a chance to look at internationalization.

Best wishes,
Paul