[libmicrohttpd] MHD_ContentReaderCallback not getting called, but MHD_

From: Kiran G
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_ContentReaderCallback not getting called, but MHD_ContentReaderFreeCallback is
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:55:58 +0530

Hi,

I am developing an application which serves video and picture files according to the URL.

Pictures are getting served properly using the callback mechanism. But for video only the MHD_ContentReaderFreeCallback is getting called, not the MHD_ContentReaderCallback . I know that this might not have anything to do with picture or video.

The picture and video file sizes are not that different.

If someone has any idea why this happens, please let me know.

Regards,
Kiran G

Some relevant code:
            debug("file : %s : found1 ", full_file_path);
response = MHD_create_response_from_callback(buf.st_size, 32 * 1024,
                    &file_reader, file, &file_free_callback);
            if (NULL == response) {
                debug("Unable to create response");
                return MHD_NO;
            }
MHD_add_response_header(response, "Content-Type", "video/mp2t"); /* ret = */MHD_queue_response(connection, MHD_HTTP_OK, response);