[libmicrohttpd] Created Same Server Port But No Error. Why?

From: Calvin Kwok
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Created Same Server Port But No Error. Why?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:23:33 +0800

Hi ,

I use the following statement to start the daemon with port 8080.

 MHD_start_daemon (MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION, 8080, NULL, NULL, &answer_to_connection,"", MHD_OPTION_END);

It will successfully start the daemon with 8080.

But when I use the same code to start the daemon in another process. It will also successfully create the 8080 port. But I want it should be failed. At least return some ERROR message to me that 8080 has been occupied by another daemon process.

How could I make MHD_start_daemon stop to start the daemon and return NULL when a same port in another process has been started?

Thanks,

Yuchang