Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems building (configuring) under Cygwin

From: Jordan Henderson
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems building (configuring) under Cygwin
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:55:03 -0500

I was able to build under cygwin by removing the use of -no-undefined from the cygwin rule in configure.ac.

Seems like there was a change in gcc that made this an error.

There's discussion in that thread about the correct way to fix this and I wasn't quite clear if my approach was right, so I didn't include a patch.  LRN, who was in on this discussion might have some perspective.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:59 AM, LRN <address@hidden> wrote:

--
----Jordan Henderson

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
  - Jack Handey