libextractor

[libextractor] python bindings

From: Tim Jones
Subject: [libextractor] python bindings
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:38:49 -0400

Hi,
  I am having problems with the current version of the python bindings ... first it creates extractor.so not _extractor.so so the test files do not work importing but if I change the Extractor.py to use extractor instead it complains that none of the methods are on there ie loadDefaultLibraries() etc. If I do a dir(extractor) I can see that there are none of the specific methods needed by Extractor.py exist.

thnx
Tim Jones