libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] windows project file changes

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] windows project file changes
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:34:36 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Gabriel N?tzi wrote:

Why not just putting the latest JPG and Pthread lib in there as well, so we know that the libcvd works with the actual JPG and Pthread
makes it much mor comfortable, and is not a great deal ...

Taking the hybrid of all approaches, it looks like libcvd and all support libraries (jpeg, png, pthreads, etc) will be installed to some directory tree. If someone wants to zip that up and send it to me, I can put it up on the website along with the source tarballs.

The licenses of all the support libraries (ffmpeg excepted) are sufficienlty permissive that we can do this with no problem.

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)(http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258)

/d{def}def/f{/Times s selectfont}d/s{11}d/r{roll}d f 2/m{moveto}d -1
r 230 350 m 0 1 179{ 1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}for/s 12
    d f pop 235 420 translate 0 0 moveto 1 2 scale show showpage