libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd cvd/convolution.h cvd/cpu_hacks.h cvd/di...

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd cvd/convolution.h cvd/cpu_hacks.h cvd/di...
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:23:11 +0100

Hi guys,

Let me know, if you have any problems with any of these changes. I will
try to fix them ASAP. I am going to use this over the summer for some
Linux/OSX/Win32 cross platform development, hopefully this will make it
stable and useful.

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Reitmayr
MIL, Engineering Department, Cambridge University