koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] premature end of script headers

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] premature end of script headers
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:58:30 +1300

Rick Welykochy wrote:
Chris Cormack wrote:

It is, did you check the koha-error_log.

Yup. That is where I saw the cryptic error message:

Interestingly enough I have discovered as I think Bob was hinting, that when this happens
Often if you look at the main apache error log, eg /var/log/apache/error_log
It has the full cause of the error.

Not always, but quite often. More so with Apache 2 than 1.3.x

Chris