js-shield

Re: Extension rejected by Chrome Store

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Extension rejected by Chrome Store
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:23:56 +0100

Hi Libor,

yes, that's correct: webNavigation is used only in the Firefox code
branch of DocStartInjection, and therefore its permission can be removed
from the manifest for the Chromium version.

There was no recent change, though, therefore I suppose Google's
verification system has been tightened somehow.

Best,
-- G

--
Giorgio Maone